POLYSET â PE is a good additive for the resin bath and is non-chlorine retentive. It improves the tear strength of the resin finished goods by virtue of its lubricating action between threads/fibers.
It reduces flex abrasion resistance and gives increased crease recovery and also makes the fabrics soft and supple. The special manufacturing process adopted for POLYSET â PE helps in retaining the finish of the Fabric even after prolonged laundering.
- Application: POLYSET â PE is generally incorporated in the resin baths for obtaining different finishes such as:
- Wash and wear finish for superfine cotton fabrics.
- Wash and wear finish for anti crease and water repellant properties and
- Special glazing and embossing with wash and wear characteristics.
- The general concentration used, vary between 10gms/ltr to 40gms/ltr depending upon the type of the fabric and the type of finish desired.
- POLYSET - PE is also used in the concentration of about 40gms/ltr to impart soft handle to the cellulosic, synthetic, and the blended fabrics.
- POLYSET - PE is also used at concentration at about 15gms/ltr as yarn lubricants and as finishing agent for knit goods.
A/71 1St Floor, Virwani Industrial Estate, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063, India