- 60.00 - 95.00 INR
- 75 INR
RECOFIX – D is an excellent Dye Fixing Agent.
The dyed and the printed goods should be thoroughly rinsed in hot water and cold water so as to remove completely the anionic on the Fabrics before treating with RECOFIX D
The Normal concentrations recommended for the application of RECOFIX D are as follows:
- For light shades (upto 1% shade) - 0.6% to 0.8% on weight of the cloth.
- For Medium shades (upto2% shade) - 1.4% to 1.8% on Weight of the cloth.
- For Dark Shades (4% or still darker shades) 3% to 4% on weight of the cloth.
- RECOFIX D is equally effective for Fabrics as well as for Fibres also.
- The goods printed and dyed with reactive and direct dyes, when treated with RECOFIX D gives excellent fixation of dyes on the fabrics.
A/71 1St Floor, Virwani Industrial Estate, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063, India